Due diligence is a comprehensive analysis of a company’s activities on the market and complex checkup of its financial standing and tax obligations per certain tax periods.
This service includes a complete analysis of a company’s activities based on which internal management decisions or external ones on investments are made.
Due diligence is requireable in the event of:
- selling one’s own business or purchasing the ready-made one;
- opening some business abroad;
- creating a joint venture of merging some companies;
- providing evidence of solvency to a foreign partner or investor;
- checking the reliability and financial soundness of one’s own counteragent.
Please contact us so as to calculate the exact cost
The analysis includes the study of:
- legal and organizational documents;
- rights of ownership;
- instruments of debt liability, including that to the budget;
- licenses and permits;
- reports on lawsuits and arbitral proceedings.